** application window closed
Sapreme Technologies is a privately-owned biotech company developing a disruptive technology platform (ENDOSCAPE®) enabling the development of superior targeted therapeutics, such as antibody-drug conjugates and oligonucleotide-based drugs.
You will join an ambitious, entrepreneurial team and develop new medicines for cancer and other indications. Projects span both internal pipeline as well as pharma and biotech partnered programs, allowing for external interaction.
In your role as Senior Technician Biology, you will be responsible for bioassay development and cell-based characterization of Sapreme’s bioconjugates. This includes the characterization and efficacy analyses of novel targeted-drug compounds, including antibody-drug conjugates or other ligand-drug conjugates, in cell-based in vitro systems (e.g., efficacy and cell-viability analyses, supporting in vivo dose predictions, or bioanalyses of in vivo samples). You will work in a matrixed structure, contributing to deliverables in the R&D department and Development pipeline projects. In this role you will initially report directly to the Principal Scientist Biology.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will contribute to and execute the project plans as outlines together with the project study lead and co-developed with the responsible lead scientist.
- You are profoundly skilled in setting up various types of cell-based assays, fit-for-purpose qualifying them, and executing them (e.g., (dd)/(q)PCR, Western blot, immunofluorescence based-analyses, as well as cell viability assays (MTS, CTG).
- You are profoundly skilled in setting up, fit-for-purpose qualifying and executing various types of animal/human biospecimen analyses, including (dd)PCR-based or Western blot-based analyses in various tissues, or ELISA-type assays in biofluids (serum, plasma).
- You are comfortable running multiple projects in parallel.
- You enjoy pro-actively proposing solutions and troubleshooting.
- You are accustomed to work-up and analysis of animal and human biological material (tissue and blood) to industry (G(C)LP) standards.
- You are accustomed to setting-up procedures and work documentation.
- You document results accurately and are focused on output and results.
- You contribute to internal meetings and project meetings with collaborators.
- You are accustomed to adhering to deadlines and accept an occasionally enhanced workload.
- You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- You are driven by translation of science into products.
- You contribute to the scientific discussions.
The job is based on a contract for 40 hrs/week (full-time). Salary will be based on relevant work experience. Initially we will offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, with the intention to extend to a permanent arrangement.