Sapreme Technologies is a privately-owned biotech company developing a disruptive technology platform (ENDOSCAPE®) enabling the development of superior targeted and intracellularly active therapeutics, such as antibody-drug conjugates and oligonucleotide-based drugs.
You will join an ambitious, entrepreneurial team and develop new medicines for cancer and other indications. Projects span both the internal pipeline as well as pharma- and biotech partnered programs, allowing for external interaction.
In the role of Project Manager, you will assist the Sapreme team in delivering various complex projects and programs by organizing and coordinating the project and program activities. The Project Manager is responsible for setting up project management systems and implementation plans as formulated by the content stakeholders and in line with the company goals. You will be creating and maintaining project overviews per time period, per project. You will contribute to keeping projects on track, help to define and monitor deliverables and milestones. You will contribute to defining and tracking project budgets, as well as generate resource projections and resource actuals per project. Your role also encompasses the processing and visualization of project plans (such as timelines, Gantt charts, tabular overviews) to aid internal and external communication on project status updates and planning. Your project status input will support preparation of budget and content proposals. You will also help to coordinate and administer meetings and events, such as reservations, invitations, agenda preparation, document project updates, and minute keeping as required. To accomplish these objectives, you will closely work with Sapreme’s scientists and leadership and follow-up with relevant stakeholders. In your role, you will directly report to the Chief Development Officer.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You establish and are responsible for the translation of project strategy into an executable project plan per project for internal pipeline projects and partnered activities.
- You deliver high-quality project planning, monitor project progress (with regards to time, budget, resources), help to drive the team to achieve clarity on issues and to effective mitigations.
- You extract the milestones and contractual obligations from work plans and contracts of partnered programs and research collaborations, transfer them into internal project plans and work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure operational excellence of the projects.
- You work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure the overall strategy for projects is integrated into operational and financial plans.
- Your high-quality and up-to-date planning helps the team to determine priorities, identify resources needs, and to track program budget.
- You manage the project status reporting and keep up-to-date dashboards for assigned programs to create clarity on progress and actions for all stakeholders.
- You communicate status and progress with relevant stakeholders (both internal and external).
- You organize and prepare cross functional team meetings and joint progress meetings for external collaborations.
- You track predicted and actual resource use across all projects and flag potential resource shortages in time for resource re-prioritization or inform additional hiring/outsourcing actions.
- You support research teams by providing project management templates and tools (e.g., coordinate the set-up and use of MS Project and MS Teams sites, coordinate set-up and review processes of research agreements and amendments, reporting templates).
The job is based on a part-time contract (at least 26 hour/week), with potential to increase up to 40 hrs/week (full-time) over time. Salary will be based on contractual hours and relevant work experience.
Initially we offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year. Renewal for an indefinite term may be considered depending on performance well and company requirements at that time.
As we are hoping to filling vacancies in the short term, we are considering applications of candidates who are currently eligible to work in The Netherlands only.